Saturday, September 12, 2009

Ello All

Welcome to my blog. Ooh this is so exciting, I'm coming into the 21st century with all this technology and my friends have been saying that it's not too soon either. Well after some hi-jinx in London, and then several other places around, I had to leave and get some air in a new location (more on the dirty details later), but right now I got meself a nice gig in Utah, being a mature student, a new job, new friends, (Mineka, knobby, and Marcella, if yer reading this, I still lav ya) and some extra curriculars if you know what I mean.


Anyway, I'll be posting here the articles that go in the UVU review every week and some other odds and sods that either didn't go in or were never meant for the Review. Well Toodles and in the next while look out for the July 4th article that never made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment